Here are pictures of me sleeping through my 1st Christmas. At the top is Molly-dogs trying to lick me while I sleep, silly dog. In the middle is a gift from Grandma, a Christmas bib, too bad I'm too young to use it. At the bottom is Mommy holding a book about dogs (my favorite) from Auntie Sarah. Sure wish I could get my hands on some Christmas chocolate.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Skylar - 1st Christmas
Here are pictures of me sleeping through my 1st Christmas. At the top is Molly-dogs trying to lick me while I sleep, silly dog. In the middle is a gift from Grandma, a Christmas bib, too bad I'm too young to use it. At the bottom is Mommy holding a book about dogs (my favorite) from Auntie Sarah. Sure wish I could get my hands on some Christmas chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment