I put on my University of California, Irvine - Princess outfit this morning. My Mom is currently attending UCI for graduate school in the biological sciences. I'm so proud of her. Sadly, I lost my lunch about a half hour later and had to change, but Daddy caught a few shots of me first.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Skylar is a UCI Princess
I put on my University of California, Irvine - Princess outfit this morning. My Mom is currently attending UCI for graduate school in the biological sciences. I'm so proud of her. Sadly, I lost my lunch about a half hour later and had to change, but Daddy caught a few shots of me first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What Skylar is really thinking.
Mom is so silly sometimes. I lost my lunch because I am waiting for the Harvard or Yale shirt. UCI is OK, but I hope mom and dad don't cheap out on me.
Post a Comment