On Thursday, I received a surprise Easter package from my Aunt E chock full of goodies, and then on Friday there was a party and Easter egg hunt at school. I was the only one who knew what to do so I totally cleaned up. (Unfortunately, the 'rents said I couldn't eat the Starburst.) Today (Saturday) was a big Easter Egg hunt at our complex and I made out like a bandit again! I can't wait to see what the Easter Bunny brings tomorrow!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Pre-Easter Eggstravaganza!
Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates, but I was slammed with several illnesses since the last time I logged, and then Mommy got sick. In between sicknesses, I was on Mommy's case to update my blog, but she kept using something called a "progress report for graduate school" as an excuse. Lame. (I totally called her out on it.) Any-hoo, she found some time to update everyone on my awesome weekend!
On Thursday, I received a surprise Easter package from my Aunt E chock full of goodies, and then on Friday there was a party and Easter egg hunt at school. I was the only one who knew what to do so I totally cleaned up. (Unfortunately, the 'rents said I couldn't eat the Starburst.) Today (Saturday) was a big Easter Egg hunt at our complex and I made out like a bandit again! I can't wait to see what the Easter Bunny brings tomorrow!

On Thursday, I received a surprise Easter package from my Aunt E chock full of goodies, and then on Friday there was a party and Easter egg hunt at school. I was the only one who knew what to do so I totally cleaned up. (Unfortunately, the 'rents said I couldn't eat the Starburst.) Today (Saturday) was a big Easter Egg hunt at our complex and I made out like a bandit again! I can't wait to see what the Easter Bunny brings tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment